- Erectile Dysfunction
- ED Sets
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Calcium Carbonate
- Mentat DS syrup
- Liv 52
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Styplon helps in the management of bleeding.
Styplon 30 caps
Free Viagra, Cialis or Levitra pills
|Add to cart|
Styplon is used when the following symptoms are displayed:
- Bleeding gums.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding or spotting.
- Hemoptysis – as an adjuvant.
The styptic and astringent properties of Styplon, combined with anti-inflammatory and demulcent actions, facilitate hemostasis and help in the effective management of bleeding.
Use Styplon as directed by your doctor.
- Take Styplon by mouth with or without food.
- Take 2-3 tablets 3 times a day for 2-4 days until the bleeding is under control. Then the dosage can be reduced to 2 times a day 1-2 tablets for 2-4 weeks.
- If you miss a dose of Styplon take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Styplon.
Store Styplon at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Styplon out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Ingredients: Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Durva (Cynodon dactylon), Nagkesara (Mesua ferrea), Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Chandana (Santalum album), Anantamul (Hemidesmus indicus), Praval pishti, Sourashtri bhasma, Trinakantamani pishti.
Do NOT use Styplon if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Styplon.
Some medical conditions may interact with Styplon. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Important safety information
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Styplon is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Levitra Free Express delivery For all orders, more
Got my order but and I want to recommend you to a friend!
Also you may like:
Purim helps maintain optimum health through broad and systemic blood purification.Learn more
Hyaluronic Acid provides support for healthy joint function and maintaining joint shock absorption and cushioning. It wo...Learn more
Chloroquine is a medicine used to prevent and treat malaria, a red blood cell infection transmitted by the bite of a mos...Learn more
Prograf is used together with other medicines to prevent your body from rejecting a heart, liver, or kidney transplant.Learn more
Methotrexate is used for treating certain types of cancer, severe psoriasis, or rheumatoid arthritis in certain patients...Learn more