- Erectile Dysfunction
- ED Sets
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Flagyl ER
- Brand Amoxil
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Lincocin 500 mg
Lincocin is used for treating serious infections caused by certain bacteria. Lincocin is a lincomycin antibiotic. It works by stopping the production of essential proteins needed by certain bacteria to survive.
Use Lincocin as directed by your doctor.
- Lincocin is best taken on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals, but may be taken with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
- Take this medication with a full glass (8 oz or 240 ml) of water unless your doctor directs you otherwise.
- Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking Lincocin.
- Lincocin works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Lincocin for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Lincocin, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Lincocin.
Store Lincocin at room temperature, between 68 to 77 degrees F (20 to 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Lincocin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Lincomycin.
Do NOT use Lincocin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Lincocin or to lincomycin
- you have meningitis, Crohn disease, antibiotic-associated colitis, or ulcerative colitis.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Lincocin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diarrhea, intestinal problems, liver problems, kidney problems, or asthma
- if you have a decreased or lack of allergic response.
Some medicines may interact with Lincocin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Nondepolarizing muscle relaxants (eg, vecuronium) or succinylcholine because their actions and the risk of their side effects may be increased by Lincocin
- Erythromycin because it may decrease Lincocin's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Lincocin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Lincocin only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Lincocin for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Lincocin may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Lincocin has benzyl alcohol in it. Do not use it in newborns or infants. It may cause serious and sometimes fatal nervous system problems and other side effects.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Lincocin before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Lincocin. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Lincocin with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially diarrhea. Monitor carefully for changes in bowel frequency.
- Use Lincocin with extreme caution in children younger 1 month; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Lincocin while you are pregnant. Lincocin is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Lincocin.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; infrequent urination; nausea; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blood or mucus in stools; decreased urine; difficulty swallowing; dizziness; red, swollen, or blistered skin; severe or continuing diarrhea; stomach pain/cramps; swelling of hands, eyes, or throat; yellowing of skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Also you may like:
Roxithromycin is used for treating several different infections, including some STDs, upper and lower respiratory tract ...Learn more
Cleocin is used for treating serious infections caused by certain bacteria.Learn more
Zithromax is used to treat many different types of infections caused by bacteria, such as respiratory infections, skin i...Learn more
Minocin is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, severe acne, gonorrhea, ...Learn more
Tinidazole is used for treating certain parasitic and bacterial infections.Learn more