- Erectile Dysfunction
- ED Sets
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Lasuna 60 caps
Free Viagra, Cialis or Levitra pills
|Add to cart|
Lasuna is used in dermatophytosis, cough, febrifuge, in intermittent fever, earache, dyspepsia, flatulence, colic, reduction of mineralization and antifertility. It is also used as a rubefacient, hepatoprotective and anti-androgenic.The platelet and hypolipidemic activities of Garlic ensures smooth coronary function. Lasuna is used as a carminative, aphrodisiac, expectorant, and stimulant. It possesses anti-inflammatory, antiarthritic, hypolipidemic, anticoagulant, hypoproteinemic, hypocholesteremic, antibacterial, antifungal, antihypertensive and hypoglycemic action. It increases prothrombin time and fibrinolytic action.
Use Lasuna as directed by your doctor.
- Take Lasuna by mouth.
- Take 1 capsule twice a day after meals with water.
- If you miss a dose of Lasuna take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Lasuna.
Store Lasuna at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Lasuna out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Ingredients: Extracts of Garlic.
Do NOT use Lasuna if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Lasuna.
Some medical conditions may interact with Lasuna. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Important safety information
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Recommended only at the age of 14 years and above. (Since the product is in capsule form, some children below 14 years may have difficulty to swallow.)
Lasuna is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Also you may like:
Zetia is used for treating high blood cholesterol along with a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet.Learn more
Zocor is used for lowering high cholesterol and triglycerides in certain patients.Learn more
Shuddha Guggulu is useful in cholesterol and weight management.Learn more
Abana helps to reduce the cholesterol and lower serum lipids.Learn more
Tricor is used for controlling high cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood.Learn more