- Erectile Dysfunction
- ED Sets
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Pain Relief
- Retin-A 0,05
- Tretinoin 0,05
- Tretinoin 0,025
- Retin-A 0,025
- Retino-A Cream 0,025
- Cleocin Gel
- Retino-A Cream 0,05
- Retin-A Gel 0,1
- Geriforte Syrup
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Active Ingredient: Betamethasone
Betnovate is used to help relieve redness, itching, swelling, or other discomfort caused by skin conditions.
Betnovate as known as: Akriderm, Alphatrex, Alpider, Anflavate, Antebate, Antroquoril, Asisone, Beben, Bectmiran, Bedicort g, Behealth, Beloderm, Belogent, Belosalic, Bemetson, Bemon, Benoson, Bentelan, Beprogel, Beprosone, Beprospen, Berbesolone, Besone, Bestflan, Beta cream, Beta micoter, Beta ointment, Béta septigen, Beta-micoter, Beta-val, Betabioptal, Betacap, Betacort, Betacorten, Betacream, Betacrem, Betaderm, Betadermic, Betafloroto, Betafoam, Betafusin, Betagalen, Betagentam, Betaject, Betalotio winthrop, Betam-ophtal, Betamatic, Betamed, Betamesol, Betameson, Betamet, Betametasona, Betametha, Betamethason, Bétaméthasone, Betamethasonum, Betamil, Betanoid, Betapred, Betariem, Betasalbe ksk, Betaselemin, Betasid, Betasin, Betason, Betasone, Betasone-g, Betatape, Betatopic, Betatrex, Betaval, Betaval-n, Betavate, Betavet, Betazon, Betesil, Betnelan, Betnelan v, Betnesalic, Betnesol, Betnesol-v, Betneval, Betnevate, Betnoval g, Betnovat, Betoblock, Betodermin, Betonate, Betopic, Betricin, Betsolan, Bettamousse, Bevalex, Bevason, Biorinil, Blacor, Blamy, Buccobet, Calamiraderon, Camnovate, Celesdepot, Celesemine, Célestamine, Celestan, Celestan biphase, Celestana, Célestène, Celestoderm, Celeston, Celeston valerat, Celestone, Celestonvalerat, Celestovet, Cevicort, Chlocodemin, Cidoten, Cidoten inyectable, Cidoten rapilento, Cidoten-v, Cilestoderme, Clotrasone, Coid, Colergis, Cordes beta, Coritex, Corsaderm, Cortamine, Corteroid, Cortibet, Cortiderma, Cortiflam, Cortimax, Cortispec, Cortival, Cortixyl, Cortixyl depot, Cremirit, Cronocorteroid, Cronolevel, Dacam, Daivobet, Debion-vg, Deflatop, Deltalaf, Dermabet, Dermabiolene, Dermasone, Dermesone, Dermizol, Dermosol, Dermosol-dp, Dermosone, Derzid, Dexacort depot, Dexan g, Dexan-vg, Digenta, Diprocel, Diproderm, Diprofast, Diproform, Diproforte, Diprofos, Diprogenta, Diprolen, Diprolene, Dipronova, Diprophos, Diprosalic, Diprosan, Diprosis, Diprosone, Diprosone depot, Diprospan, Diprostène, Diprotop, Diprovate, Disopranil, Dovobet, Dppollon, Ecoval, Egerian, Eleuphrat, Emperacin, Erispan, Exabet, Exabetin, Eye rinderon, Eyebet, Fidagenbeta, Floderm, Flogozyme, Flosteron, Fluororinil, Fubecot, Fucibet, Fucicort, Fucicream, Fuciderm, Fungolisin nf, Fusibact b, Fusibet, Futasone, Galinocort, Garamat, Garasone, Gentalyn, Gentamicin, Gentasone, Gentavet, Gentocin, Helpoderm, Hicort, Histablock, Hizubot, Ijilone v, Infanal, Inflacor, Inflacor retard, Isotic betaracin, Itisona, Kamelyn, Keligroll, Krimbeson, Kuterid, Kuterid g, Labosona, Lazar, Lenasone, Lenovate, Linolacort, Linolosal, Lotricomb, Luricul vg, Luxiq, Maxivate, Medobeta, Metaskin-n, Methasol, Methovate, Movithiol, Multiderm, Mytaderm, Nilacelin, Nisagon, Nolcot, Norbet, Ocuson, Oftasona p, Ophtamesone, Ophtasone, Opizole, Osmoran, Otomax, Oviskin, Persivate, Prevason, Prevex b, Propiochrone, Propioform, Proson, Psorcutan, Puradesmin, Quiacort, Ratio-topilene, Ratio-topisalic, Ratio-topisone, Repivate, Rinbeta pf, Rinderon, Rinderon-dp, Rinderon-v, Rinesteron, Saccortin, Salgen plus, Salibet, Sanbetason, Scanderma, Septon, Seroderm, Sinacort, Skilone, Skizon-n, Soderm, Solu-celestan, Soluderme, Solusone, Sonigen, Spel, Steromien, Steronema, Supraproct, Suprasone, Suprastene, Taclonex, Tanderil, Taro-sone, Tokuderm, Topagen, Topicasone, Topiderm, Topik, Topizone, Uciderm, Uniflex, Vabeta, Valbet, Valecort, Valederm, Valerpan, Valisone, Valnac, Verilona, Viltern, Vista-methasone, Walacort, Xamiol, Zensoderm, ZestamView all
Betnovate 20 gm
Betnovate is used to help relieve redness, itching, swelling, or other discomfort caused by skin conditions. This medicine is a corticosteroid (cortisone-like medicine or steroid).
Use Betnovate as directed by your doctor.
- Betnovate is for use on the skin only. Do not get it in your eyes.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before and after using this medicine.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine to the affected area of the skin. Rub it in gently.
- Do not use cosmetics or other skin care products on the treated areas.
- Do not bandage or otherwise wrap the skin being treated unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- If the medicine is applied to the diaper area of an infant, do not use tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- If your doctor ordered an occlusive dressing or airtight covering to be applied over the medicine, make sure you know how to apply it. Occlusive dressings increase the amount of medicine absorbed through your skin, so use them only as directed. If you have any questions about this, check with your doctor.
- Using too much of this medicine or using it for a long time may increase your risk of having adrenal gland problems.
- If you miss a dose of Betnovate, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
The dose of this medicine will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor's orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of this medicine. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
The amount of medicine that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.
For redness, itching, and swelling of the skin:
- Adults: Apply to the affected area of the skin one to three times per day.
- Children: Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Betnovate.
Store Betnovate at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Betnovate out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Betamethasone.
Do NOT use Betnovate if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Betnovate
- you are taking mifepristone
- you have a systemic fungal infection
- you are scheduled to have a smallpox vaccine
- you have a certain bleeding disorder (idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Betnovate. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, congestive heart failure [CHF]), heart attack, high blood pressure, kidney problems, liver problems, diabetes, seizures, an underactive thyroid, adrenal gland problems, any mental or mood problems, or low blood potassium levels
- if you have or have recently had a bacterial, fungal, malarial, viral, or other type of infection; herpes infection of the eye; chickenpox; measles; shingles; or a head or brain injury
- if you have HIV infection or tuberculosis (TB), or if you have ever had a positive TB skin test
- if you have any stomach problems (eg, ulcers), intestinal problems (eg, blockage, perforation, infection, unexplained diarrhea, diverticulitis, ulcerative colitis), recent intestinal surgery, or inflammation of the esophagus
- if you have weak bones (eg, osteoporosis) or muscle problems (eg, myasthenia gravis)
- if you have had any recent vaccinations (eg, smallpox)
- if you have a history of joint surgery or any joint problems (eg, fracture, infection).
Some medicines may interact with Betnovate. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aprepitant, clarithromycin, cyclosporine, diltiazem, erythromycin, itraconazole, ketoconazole, or troleandomycin because side effects, such as adrenal gland or nervous system problems (eg, seizures), may occur
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), lithium, or rifampin because they may decrease Betnovate's effectiveness
- Aspirin, live vaccines, mifepristone, or ritodrine because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Betnovate.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Betnovate may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Betnovate may lower the ability of your body to fight infection. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
- If you have not had chickenpox, shingles, or measles, avoid contact with anyone who does.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Betnovate before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Diabetes patients - Betnovate may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- If you use Betnovate for an extended period of time, your body may not produce enough natural steroids for up to several months after you stop using it. Severe symptoms may occur if you experience injury, surgery, infection, or loss of blood electrolytes. Contact your doctor immediately if you experience any of these events. You may need to begin taking additional corticosteroids.
- If you have had Betnovate injected into a joint and you experience increased pain along with swelling, decreased joint movement, fever, and general feeling of being unwell, contact your doctor.
- Talk with your doctor before you receive any vaccine while you are using Betnovate.
- Lab tests, including adrenal function tests and blood pressure monitoring, may be performed while you use Betnovate. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Betnovate may have benzyl alcohol in it. Do not use it in newborns or infants. It may cause serious and sometimes fatal nervous system problems and other side effects.
- Corticosteroids may affect growth rate in children and teenagers in some cases. They may need regular growth checks while they use Betnovate.
- Betnovate should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Betnovate while you are pregnant. Betnovate is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Betnovate, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
If you suddenly stop taking Betnovate, you may have withdrawal symptoms, These may include unbalanced hormones (in both men and women).
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Acne; clumsiness; dizziness; facial flushing; general body discomfort; headache; increased appetite; increased sweating; lightheadedness; nausea; nervousness; sleeplessness; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; changes in body fat; changes in menstrual periods; changes in skin color; chest pain; easy bruising or bleeding; irregular heartbeat; mental or mood changes (eg, depression); muscle pain, wasting, or weakness; seizures; severe nausea or vomiting; sudden severe dizziness or headache; swelling of feet or legs; symptoms of infection (eg, chills, fever, sore throat); tendon or bone pain; thinning of the skin; unusual skin sensation; unusual weight gain; vision changes or other eye problems; vomit that looks like coffee grounds.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Also you may like:
Minomycin Capsules are used for treating certain infections.Learn more
The antistress, adaptogenic properties of Geriforte retard degenerative changes and accelerate cellular regeneration and...Learn more
Accutane is given to patients for treating severe acne that do not respond to other medicines.Learn more